Well this week and next week I have a lot of stuff to do:
So in no particular order:
- Make Bo some gymnastic pants
- Finish hemming curtains for my bedroom
- Work on making a baby gift
- Finish baby shower invites
- Address and mail 45 baby shower invites
- Work on baby shower party favors
- Work on baby shower menu
- Make baby shower bingo game
- Attend Pampered chef meeting
- Plan Black Friday Vendor Fair Open House (at my house)
- Start planning Christmas lists/gifts
- Go shopping for Baby Shower Decor
- Get Ready for Pampered Chef Vendor Fair next weekend
- Clean house for Halloween party on Saturday
- Close Pampered Chef Catalog show
- Prep for Pampered Chef Show
- Put laundry away
- Do more laundry
-Drink lots of COFFEE!!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
So yesterday was one of those cool, fall days and Chicken and Dumplings sounded really good. The problem? I have never made Chicken and Dumplings. So I found a Paula Dean recipe online and thought that it would be a good one. The only changes that I made was I added peas and carrots and did not put celery in. I made the dumplings just like the recipe said and the only difference there was that I used wheat flour instead of white flour. Ok now the soup turned out great! It had really good flavor and was hearty. The dumplings however did not turn out. They ended up being little wheat disks that were not good at all. Could using wheat flour make it turn out bad? So now I am looking for a good chicken and dumplings recipe! Do you have one you can recommend? I would love to try it!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Bo loved to climb in the planes!
Hopefully next year the Air show won't get rained out.