Thursday, July 19, 2007

Coaster photo album


Here is an idea that i got from my Aunt Greta. It's a coaster photo album made out of the coasters that you get at red lobster, or red robin. I do think most restraunts give them out these days. But this is super easy to make if you want the dimensions leave me a note or email me and i can get them to you. Basically though you cut three pieces of card stock to size for the inside and back covers of the coasters. I used spray adhesive to make them sick real well. Then you cut five sheets of white card stock to size for the actual photo pages. To attach the photo pages I made an accordion looking fan for the inside. I first attach my ribbon along the middle of the inside coasters I then cut two smaller coordinating sheets of card stock to put over the ribbon to fit the coaster. I then attached the photo pages and the accordion paper to the sides of the coaster. All thats left is to decorate the front! I used designer paper and embellishments from Michaels, and some stickers from the delight in life simply scrappin kit. Any questions let me know!

No comments: