Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Friday...


Today I was able to get a little but of stamping done! Woohoo. Finally, this was the first time I was able to pull my stuff out since Joel was born. the card above I made for a friend who is getting married tomorrow. I love the new stamp set "upsy daisy".
Paper: Choc. Chip, pink pirouette
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, together forever.
Ink: Craft whisper white, Choc. Chip.
Accessories: White satin ribbon, white eyelets.

These are Joel's birth announcements that I made. I cased this layout from splitcoast. I changed the colors and the DP. I am sending them out next week.
Paper: Apricot appeal, Brocade Blue, Choc. Chip
Stamps: I'm here, Just B.
Ink:Buckaroo Blue
Accessories: Cuttle bug, DP from michaels.

This is a birthday card I made for a friend. I Looove this stamp set.
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding hood red, whisper white.
Ink: Craft Whisper White.
Accessories: Polka dot ribbon, stripped ribbon

Again this is a birthday card for another friend. I dunno though, this one is just ok for me.
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Stamps: Just B
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Polka dot ribbon, White eyelets.

This is a card I made for a friend that had a baby!
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Stamps: So many Scallops, Print Pattern
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Sheer White ribbon, White Eyelets

No comments: