Jason and I have come to notice the different tastes between different brands, blends and roasts of coffee. So here are some tips and some of our favorite coffees:
1: Grind your own beans,the taste of the coffee is so much more fresh!
2. For a stronger coffee taste use a french press.
3. Store coffee beans in an air tight container, that way they do not get dried out and will retain their flavor, the bag it comes in is not good enough and is not air tight.
4. Spend the $2-$4 extra dollars and get a quality package of coffee. The better the quality of the bean the more you will enjoy your coffee experience!
Our favorite brands and roasts of coffee:
1. Caffe Verona- Bold roast by Starbucks
2. Sumatra- Extra bold roast by Starbucks
3. Original Blend-Medium Roast by Duncan Donuts
So what are some of your favorites?