Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ordering pictures!

Hi all sorry it has been awhile since I posted last. We are finally slowing down a little bit and we are back from vacation. So I will be uploading pictures from that trip soon!
Well I wanted to let ya'll know that I started a site for family and friends to order pictures. I know several of you ask for pictures and I am so bad about printing them and sending them out. This way I will upload the pictures and you can view them and select the ones you want, order them and they will be shipped right to your house! Plus they are pretty inexpensive to buy I believe they are 19 cents per print, unless you want a 8x10 then its a little more. Please feel free to post messages and leave comments. I will still be posting on this blog, but obviously I can not post all my pictures here, so you will have to check out the other site to seeeee them all. Let me know what you think of this idea and if you think it is easy to understand. If I don't get positive feedback from everyone, then I will quite doing the other site. So let me know as I start this trial run!

No comments: