Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby to Do List!

We officially only have 3 days before I am induced. YAY!!! I am so excited =) I am creating a "Baby to do list" so that I can focus and get things done. Plus if I do not fill up my time I will be sitting around getting anxious and impatient. So here is what the next few days look like for me!

Sunday:
finish baby announcements
do dishes
clean out fridge
stay on top of the messes the boys make =)
Charge cameras and find camera cable

Monday:
NST test and Dr. appointment
make a menu and grocery list
finish sewing receiving blankets
put away clean laundry
Baby shower

Tuesday:
redeem gymbucks
make sure guest room is cleaned and ready for my parents
wash ALL the dirty laundry
wash baby clothes and blankets
fold clothes and put them away
pack baby's hospital bag

Wednesday:
Go grocery shopping at Trader Joes
pack my hospital bag
make sure Jason gets his hospital bag packed
vacuum out van and install car seat
put away and organize case lot sale stuff
TAKE A LONG NAP
Go to hospital at 7:30 pm

Wednesday night and Thursday morning:
HAVE A BABY!!!

Friday:
Hopefully come home from the hospital!


I am sure I am forgetting something and I am also sure that stuff will come up that "I just have to do" =) On Wednesday it may seem like I am doing a lot and I am because I will go nuts if I just sit around doing nothing. I will however have my mom's help that day and Jason is home that day as well, so I am not doing it all by myself.

We have also been trying to do a lot with the boys the last couple of days. Bo understands that he is getting a baby sister but he doesn't understand the process and Joel is kinda clueless. It is going to be a big change and adjustment for them so we have been talking with them saying baby sister is coming this week and trying to help them understand that she will be coming home with us! They have both come down with a little cold so we are getting the humidifier going in their room and trying to make them rest so that by Thursday when they can come to the hospital they will be able to come up and see the baby!

Update on a Name:
Still working on that one. I am having problems narrowing it down to my top 3 or 4 favorite names and Jason is having the opposite problem. He doesn't like many girl names. Hopefully we can agree on something in the next day or two. =) I really want to have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 names by the time we get to the hospital.

Anyways, that about does it for now.
Oh I did want to let you know that as far as Pampered Chef goes, this month the cookware is on Host special for 60% off!!! If anyone is interested in hosting a catalog show starting October 1-31 let me know or if you would be interested in me cooking you and some of your friends dinner I can do that starting October 11th. As always if you just want to place a personal order you can do that 24/7 on my personal website at www.pamperedchef.biz.abindewald

I will have some fabulous specials to announce towards the middle of October, but you are going to have to wait and see! =) Stay tuned!

No comments: