Monday, June 25, 2007

Wedding Pictures!





Alright, they did it! Brian and Anna's wedding turned out beautifully! Yes I cried as anna was walking down the aisle. The wedding was simple but very pretty! It was so Anna and Brian. They wrote the programs in script form! I thought that was cool! Of course Thanks to Odin we got our Starbucks fix during pictures! Oh yes, How do you like my tan lines.....=) But anyways! It was really good to see a lot of family and old friends! I had fun. I am hoping my flight home tomorrow goes smoothly. Coming up to billings was one heck of a trip. My flight was late leaving montgomery and that caused me to miss my plane in Atlanta, which that caused me to miss my plane in Denver. Then I was put on stand by out of Denver. It was a long day. I was up at six that morning and I didn't get to Billings until 2am the next morning. So this has been a long but very happy weekend. I am looking forward to not really doing much of anything the rest of this week! Oh yeah and on top of missing all my connecting flights the airline lost all my luggage. So hopefully tomorrows flight will go a lot smoother.

4 comments:

A.K. said...

you all look great!

can't wait to have you back! i promise we'll sit around and do nothing together!!!

those tan lines are from the pool here! i love it! speaking of- we need to spend more time there!!!

SEE YOU SOON!

Signe said...

Andrea.. Those are lovely tan lines... And you can always count on Odin to bring the coffee when needed. Looks like the wedding went well. Wish I could have been there.

LDH said...

I was mentioning at Eric's wedding that this was the weekend for Brian and Anna and we were hoping it would finally happen. Her dress is beautiful! Tan lines happen to the best of us, except people like me who are just sickeningly white instead. Pick your poison.

Brian Murnion said...

those pictures look really familiar...