Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Little update.

Many of you probably already know that I am pregnant again and I am due August 19th. Right now I am 23 weeks, so just a little over half way done! Can't wait, and summer isn't even here yet ugh =) Guess I will be spending a lot of time in the pool! Well I had my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we found out that we are having another BOY! We are really excited. As much as I want a girl it will be really good for Bo to have a brother he can rough and tumble with! Haven't really thought of any names, but that wouldn't matter because we keep the name a secret...hehe.

Jason got promoted at work ( sort of) there was no increase of pay (bummer) but he got a lot more responsibility. But it is really good for him and he is really liking his job. I am doing the usual taking care of Bo and the house. Scrapbooking and stamping in my spare time. It has been really nice out this past week or two so Bo and I have been going on a lot more walks! Which has been great!
Bo on the other hand wasn't feeling to well last Friday. He had a high fever, chills, and wasn't eating. So we took him into the ER Friday night to have him checked out. On the way there he threw up a couple times, so then I started to freak out. Come to find out, he had just a touch of Pneumonia, and ear infection and he was cutting his molars, plus the fever on top of all that. Poor little guy. He was miserable. I have no idea how or when he got the little bit of pneumonia? He didn't have any symptoms or anything? Well they put him on antibiotics and he is feeling tons better. He is back to sleeping through the night and is acting more and more like himself! Yay!!! We are going to see his pediatrician in the morning to make sure everything is cleared up. Hopefully it's nice so we can walk to the clinic. Well thats all I have for now. My brain is tired and needs to sleep.....zzzzz.

No comments: