Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful List

Ok Karen thanks for the inspiration!

I don't think, in America today, we give and say Thanks enough. There is so much to be thankful for and we take so much of it for granite. So here are some of the things that I am Thankful for:

-Jesus, for washing away and Forgiving my sins.

-My Husband who is the most amazing man, who cares and provides for us.

-My boys, Boaz and Joel, they never cease to put a smile on my face.

- My Parents who always strive to glorify God in all that they do.

-My Siblings who are each unique in there own personalities and I love them for that!

-My Family-in-laws who offer encouragement and support.

-Stampin' Up! which is my creative outlet and favorite past time.

-Being able to stay home with my kids. Jason goes to work so I don't have to. I love being home! Thanks Jason!!!

-Starbucks, my morning addiction.

-My small Group who has challenged me and my faith.

-My friends who are always fun, crazy, loving and encouraging!

-The Military, thank you to everyone serving overseas who are unable to be with their families over this Thanksgiving Holiday.

These are just a few things, I know that there are plenty more.

May God continue to point us to the cross and His Son. May He continue to show us Grace and Mercy, for they are new every morning!

No comments: