Monday, March 1, 2010

NEW Pampered Chef Products and Catalog!!!!



I am so EXCITED to share with you the NEW products that Pampered Chef has to offer
To kick off the NEW Catalog I will be doing a VIRTUAL "MYSTERY HOST" party!
Here are just a few of the NEW products!!!!

ALL you have to do to join in the fun is Enter Mystery Host as the Host name on my website

Browse the NEW catalog, make your purchase, and you will be entered to win the Host benefits!Receive:
1 ticket for every $10 order
10 tickets for hosting a March or April cooking show
5 tickets for hosting a catalog show
15 tickets for starting your own Pampered Chef Business

I will be closing the Virtual Mystery Host Party on March 10th. I will announce the winners via email or phone call! I will also post the winners right here on my blog!

Remember in March with a $60 purchase you will receive a 3 piece set of bamboo spoons or spatulas!!!


Happy Shopping and Good luck!!!!

No comments: