Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rough Night...

For about a week now I have been feeling great, Tired, but at least I am not sick. Yesterday I felt good again and I was able to get some stuff done. I did the dishes, picked up the living room, washed a load of laundry, and I worked on a baby blanket all afternoon. When dinner time rolled around I just grilled up some Chicken breasts and added them to a Zatarans rice mix. While I was cooking my stomach was making some loud rumbling noises, I was sooo hungry. Well we sit down to eat and all of a sudden nothing that I made sounded good, so I only had a few bites of rice and like a half cup of green beans.

Jason had a volleyball game last night and he left around 7. While he was gone I went down hill and fast. I was sitting down to check my email and out of the blue I had this sharp pain run through my right ankle. On a scale of 1-10 it was a 10. I have never felt anything like it. Then I started getting a lot of pressure built up behind my ear and that then caused me to get a headache behind my right eye and it felt like someone was pressing on my eye and it was going to pop out. My heart was also pounding, I had tingling all over my body and my feet and hands and arms would fall asleep. Whenever I get the pressure in my head the right side of my neck gets really tense and sore as well. Between the pressure, headache, and ankle pain I was miserable. I was even crying. I didn't know what was causing it, or how to get rid of it or what I should do. When Jason got home at 8:30 he noticed i was in a lot of pain, but there really wasn't anything that he could do. He told me to go take a hot bath. So I did. I lit candles and shut the lights off so I could relax. I just laid in the tub and soaked for like 45 minutes. Soaking in the tub helped with the pressure and headache. But my ankle would not stop hurting. I was trying to think of what I could have done, but all I did all day was make sew, and do the dishes. So I still have no idea what could have caused that. The ankle pain went on for about another hour. I finally took some tylonal and that helped a little.
While I was sitting there I realized I was really hungry, I thought back to what I ate all day,
Breakfast: a bowl of kashi cereal with milk, Lunch: a cheese and turkey Quesadilla, Snack: Sweet Tea, Dinner: a few bites of rice and some green beans. All in all I didn't eat very much and I started wondering if that would have anything to do with my blood sugar and the tingling and pounding heart? I don't know, I am going to look it up on Web MD. Anyways, I went and had a bowl of cereal and I drank some more water. I started to feel a little better. I also only drank 1 liter of water when I usually drink 3 liters.
Today I feel tired and worn out. I am going to take it easy today drink lots of water and remember to eat. I have some stitching to on the baby blanket and I have a lot of ribbon that needs to be organized, so I am going to work on that today.
I am just curious if any of you have ever had anything like that happen to you during a pregnancy? I have my first doctors appointment next Tuesday and I am for sure going to talk about it with her it just doesn't seem normal.

No comments: