Friday, July 16, 2010

New Pampered Chef Promo!!!

I have had a Fabulous week attending Pampered Chef National Conference! I am so excited to share with you, some of the new and exciting things that will be happening this fall. Right now I want to share with you a huge goal that I am working towards and I will not be able to accomplish this without your help.

Pampered Chef has a new promotion going on for all their consultants from July 1st through September 31st and it is called "Shopping Spree of 53" YES I want to be one of the 53. To help me reach this goal I have some fabulous incentives for you.

First, Host a cooking show or catalog show within the next 3 weeks and receive a $25 Pampered Chef gift certificate that you can use at your show, or anytime you want.

Second, Ask me how you can have a DEBT FREE Holiday season and set up a time to talk to me about having your own Pampered Chef business and receive a Free Cookbook of your choice!
OR
Start your own Pampered Chef business for as little as $80 between now and August 31st and receive a $50 gift certificate from me that you can use on products, paperwork, or logo wear!!! Also, The Pampered Chef is giving away $170 in NEW Fall Products to every consultant that starts their own business between now and august 31st!!! That is in addition to your consultant kit!!!! ASK ME HOW!!!

Third, refer a friend to me that would be interested in hosting a show or earning some extra income and receive a $20 gift certificate at their show!!!

Visit my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/abindewald and send me a request more information form. I will then contact you within 24hours! If you have my email address or phone number you can get a hold of me that way as well!
I hope to talk to you soon!!!!!!

No comments: