Thursday, July 22, 2010

We are HOME!!!


The past couple weeks have been really busy. They have been fun but also tiring. It all started with out Trip to Ohio to house hunt. After 2 days of looking at different apartments and condos we decided that we are going to live on base! We were able to lock in a rent rate that is lower than we expected, YAY!

Here is our house! We get keys on August 16th! This picture was taken from the park/playground area that is literally just a few steps out the front door! I will be able to sit in the family room, living room or porch and watch the boys play!

If you would like to see the floor plan of the house here it is! Ours is titled "Type 28" 4 Bedroom 2 1/2 bath. We are very excited to move in....and best of all we are allowed to paint! Woohoo!!!


My mom met us in Ohio to take the boys back to NY with her. Jason and I then went home and I got ready to leave for Chicago! My Pampered Chef conference was fantastic! I learned a lot through the workshops and just being around my team gave me so much inspiration for the fall season! The new fall products coming out September 1st are sure to be a hit! I can't wait to share them with you all!


Here is my team that went to conference this year! I had so much fun with everyone and i look forward to our fall kick off!!!

From Chicago Jason picked me up and we drove to New York for the Isum Family reunion! Again it was so nice to see everyone, relax and really do nothing! We enjoyed various activities from playing cards, cooking meals, the family auction, being rained out (lol), and just chatting and relaxing with everyone!


All in all it has been a great couple of weeks. I am happy we were able to do so much and see so many people! I have more pictures coming from some of our various excursions but that will have to wait till tomorrow.

For now it's back to working on the house getting it all packed up and cleaned. While I was at my Pampered Chef conference, Jason did a fabulous job getting things packed up and organized. The only things really left to pack are a few thing in the master bedroom, everything remaining in the kitchen and a little bit that is left in the laundry room. He really got a lot done as far as cleaning goes, carpets are cleaned, walls are painted, garage is cleaned and organized and all the empty rooms are vacuumed! This week I am going to focus on getting the dirt smudges and marks off the walls and doorways, finish packing up the laundry room and going through my pantry to see what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of.

More to come next week!

No comments: