Wednesday, August 11, 2010

30 Weeks and more!

Today I am 30 weeks! Holy Cow only 10 weeks left!!! I can't wait. This has been a stressful pregnancy. So many weird things happened with my body, moving, and a full busy summer are all contributors to the stressfulness.

I think in my last post I mentioned that I failed my 1 hour glucose test and I had to go back to take the 3 hour test. Well I took that test yesterday and it was aweful...I was extremely jittery and hungry and they had to draw blood 5 times and I was stuck with the needle about 10 times because they had problems finding my veins. Anyways, at the 3 hour blood draw, which was the last one, I was feeling very weak and lightheaded. Once they gave me the ok to leave I barely made it to my car because I felt like I was going to pass out. Needless to say I stopped and got a chicken sandwich and a coke...I needed to eat something.
Come to find out when my doctor called with the results I did not have gestational diabetes, but at the 3 hour blood draw my blood sugar levels were extremely low. Explains a lot! Anyways, I have to eat 3 or 4 smaller meals a day with snacks in between the meals. I am just really happy and thankful that I did not have gestational diabetes!!! Thank you Jesus. I don't know what I would have done?
Another part of the stress is moving. Overall everything has been going really smoothly, but its the living in a packed house, the boys driving me nuts because it's to hot to play outside and all their toys are packed up and not getting enough sleep due to being uncomfortable.

Now this week we are in full Moving Mode. Tomorrow we are moving to TLF on base so that we have the house free to finish packing, clean and repair. Today and Thursday we are packing everything up. Friday we are making repairs and wrapping and packing furniture. Saturday is the BIG cleaning day, the kind where you pull the appliances out and clean behind them, dust vents, fans, and window blinds, mow the lawn, weed the flowers beds, clean out the trash cans etc... Needless to say it is going to be a busy day. We are trying to find someone to watch the boys for us while we clean that way it won't be stressful =)

Once all the cleaning is done on Saturday then we are going to with a few friends to the Casino Queen to eat dinner and play some cards for a much needed break. we are also looking for a sitter while we do that so again it can be relaxing.

Sunday is the BIG day. We pick up the truck around 11:30 and we then have to go get it weighed empty. I will be picking up food, probably subway, beer, water etc....while Jason picks up the truck. Then we have a few people coming to hep us load the truck around 12:30. All the boxes are in the garage and the furniture will be in the living room and the garage. That way there will be no going up and down stairs =) After everything is loaded in the truck we will then have to steam clean the downstairs carpet one final time, sweep, mop, and make sure everything is clean!

Monday morning I drive out with the boys early so I can get to the house and start painting before Jason gets there with the truck. Jason is staying here for the final inspection that will happen at 9:30, once he is done with that then he will hit the road and when he gets there we are hoping to unload the truck right away. It will all depend on what time he gets there and how tired we are. If it doesn't get unloaded Monday night then we will do it first thing Tuesday morning.

So anyways, that is what are week is like and if you have any free time to either help with loading the truck, cleaning or watching kids please let me know!
I am so excited that my next post will be from our new house!

No comments: