Friday, August 20, 2010

Quick update...

We finally made it to Ohio! It has been a crazy busy week and I am so exhausted. I just want the house to unpack itself =) It has been very interesting unpacking my kitchen and pantry. The cupboards are really small size and width wise and nothing seems to fit, so it is taking me a lot longer to get things unpacked as I find the perfect home for everything.
As for the rest of the house, the living room and dining room and family room have all been painted. I have gotten most of the decorating done in the living room and I have started the dining room. I hope to have all the decoration done tomorrow.
I have not really started on the bedrooms yet...Jason has set up our bed and he put his clothes away but I have not done anything with mine yet. Some of the Boy's clothes are unpacked but that is about it. I really want to get everything done so that I can start decorating the babys' room! I am ready for some pink and purple!!!
Speaking of baby, she is wearing me out. She has dropped a lot over the past few days. So I have been experiencing a lot of pressure and stretching pains. Needless to say I have not had very much motivation to do any unpacking the last two days. I also feel like I could sleep for 24 hours straight...I am so tired. I am going to try and catch a nap tomorrow after Jason is done running.

Bo and Joel are doing good! I think they are happy to finally be "Home" and not traveling or packing. We unpacked all there toys and you would of thought that it was Christmas morning. They were so excited to have their toys back! Now I just wish that they would stop going through my boxes and piles of stuff needing to be put away. =) It has also been nice to actually have dinner at home in our dining room. I am so sick of eating out. I swear I think I have gained 5 pounds just from eating out for the last month.

On top of getting everything set up at home, we are going to a BBQ next week that a family in our courtyard is throwing! I am excited to meet people. I have a Spouses meeting next week for AFIT Spouses, I am looking forward to meeting some of the other wives of people in Jasons class. I am also planning a Fall kick off Pampered Chef Show! We have great Fall products being released that I am excited to share with everyone, and I want to use this show as a way to get to know people in my neighborhood! If you want a New Fall catalog (released September 1st) let me know and I can send you one!

Well I am hoping to be able to take pictures of the House and main floor on Sunday, assuming that everything is put away and all the decorating is done. I know many of you want to see pictures and I promise I will post some, I just want everything to be done!
Goodnight....Zzzzz

No comments: