Tuesday, August 3, 2010

28 weeks, moving update, and more...

I am going to apologize in advance for fitting everything into one post. It is a busy week and I am not going to have time to do more than one post. So here it goes!


The photo was taken 2 1/2 weeks ago, but it was the most recent one I had. I will try and get a better one at the 30 week mark. I had my 28 week doctors appointment yesterday. All went well for the most part. Due to me retaining a bunch of water and having a high blood pressure reading, my doctor thinks I may be at risk for developing pre-eclampsia (spelling?) Which is having high blood pressure during pregnancy. I have never had blood pressure issues, but I guess every pregnancy is different. So I am supposed to take some preventative measures, so that I lower my risk.

1) I am not supposed to lift anything....this is going to be hard since we are in the middle of moving but since we are going to have help moving it will be easier.
2) We have been doing a lot of walking and packing and cleaning the past few weeks due to getting ready for the move, family vacations, PC conference etc... and I have noticed that when I walk for long periods of time I get constant cramps. So the doctor doesn't want me to do as much walking, we don't want those cramps to turn into contractions.
3) I need to put my feet up more often...again this is going to be hard since we have soooo much going on. But I am going to make it a goal to take at least two 30 minute breaks a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
4) Drink more water....enough said
5) I need to monitor my fat intake again. Which I should be doing anyways, but I guess since I have already had 2 gallbladder attacks with this pregnancy she doesn't want me to have another. Having another gallbladder attack would just make everything worse...ugh

This week I am also going in for some routine tests, I have a Glucose test and an Iron test that I am going to do on Thursday. Hopefully those all come back normal!
On a side note I was measuring a little big...only about a week bigger, but hey.

Now as for moving, things are coming along smoothly! We don't feel rushed or overwhelmed. I personally think that we did a really good job of planning when things need to be done in order to avoid complete chaos. There is not to much to do the next couple of days except pack one box in the dinning room. The rest of this week we have things like doctors appointments, going away luncheons, picking up friends from the airport, I have some Pampered Chef meetings, planning Joel's 2nd birthday party etc.



Speaking of Joel, he is turning 2. Holy cow time flies. We are having his birthday party a week early so that we can celebrate with friends. So on Saturday we are having a Handy Manny party in the park! Since everything is packed up at our house we are doing the party at the park that he loves!


In other news, I am very excited to move my Pampered Chef business! I am excited for the new people I will be meeting. So many great things are happening with the business and I am very excited for the fall season! I wanted to put out there that with me moving I have very little time for actual cooking shows, so if you would like to earn additional free products in August I have several openings for catalog shows! Hosts get 50% more in free products plus 60% off the Mesh colanders or the green color coated Knife collection.
If are not interested in doing a catalog show then I have a great referral program. For EVERY person that you refer to me and holds a catalog show in the month of August or September I will give you $15 in Free Pampered Chef products.

OR if you just want to place a personal order you can do so on my personal website:
www.pamperedchef.biz/abindewald

Thanks for your support as I move my business!

Also Pampered Chef has a down loadable Celebrity Cookbook. For every download of this FREE Celebrity Cookbook The Pampered Chef will donate one meal to Feeding America! So everyone wins, the cookbook is FREE and it helps support a great cause! Visit The Pampered Chef Facebook Page and download the cookbook under the celebrities tab.

Well I think that is it for now...I am sure I am missing something. Again sorry for the long post. Here is a fun tip for you in closing. Enjoy!
Adults and kids alike love apples but not brown apples right? When packing snacks or school lunches wedge your apple but not all the way. Spoon peanut butter around the core of the apple. Close the wedges back together and pack into your lunch. The peanut butter will prevent the apple from turning brown and then you have peanut butter for dipping your apple! Enjoy!

No comments: