Since having kids things about my body have been different...which is to be expected. One of the things that have changed is my hair. Before kids I used to never have problems with it. Now the roots get really greasy and the ends are frizzy and split. I don't know how much money I have spent over the past 6 months trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that would take care of the problem. I have tried generic, name brand, organic, you name it I have tried it I even tried asking people that worked in various salons for solutions. I was getting really frustrated because nothing seemed to take care of the problem.
One day I went in to get my eyebrows waxed and I was talking with the gal doing them and mentioned my hair problem and she said she had a solution. I was thinking to myself that ya, ya, I have tried everything out there. She recommended a brand I have never heard of before, Joico. I was like what the hell I will give it a try. So I tried it and Oh my gosh I loved it. I instantly saw s difference in my hair! I have been using Joico for 2 months now and I won't use anything else now.
So then after finding this brand that I love and will continue to use got me thinking about other things that I am brand loyal to and why I am willing to pay the extra money for them. So here is a short list of some of my "Brands"
1) Shampoo and conditioner: Joico Balancing $11-13 a bottle, My hair is soft, full, not greasy and not frizzy=me happy and not having to spen a lot of time on my hair!
2) Jeans: GAP $35-$65 Jeans are really hard for me to find that actually fit my body. I have a smaller waist and wider hips so I am willing to pay a little extra for my jeans because I like them to fit.
3) Make-up: I use Clinique. $14-$24. I have sensitive skin and Clinique has been the only skin care system that doesn't make it worse.
4) Bath Products: I use Victoria Secret body wash, lotion, and body splash. $8-$10 I love the scents and I love that my skin is soft and smooth!
5) Coke: I Love Coke! Pepsi is to sweet
Are you brand loyal? If so What are some of your favorite brands?