Monday, May 31, 2010

Stick with what works

Since having kids things about my body have been different...which is to be expected. One of the things that have changed is my hair. Before kids I used to never have problems with it. Now the roots get really greasy and the ends are frizzy and split. I don't know how much money I have spent over the past 6 months trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that would take care of the problem. I have tried generic, name brand, organic, you name it I have tried it I even tried asking people that worked in various salons for solutions. I was getting really frustrated because nothing seemed to take care of the problem.

One day I went in to get my eyebrows waxed and I was talking with the gal doing them and mentioned my hair problem and she said she had a solution. I was thinking to myself that ya, ya, I have tried everything out there. She recommended a brand I have never heard of before, Joico. I was like what the hell I will give it a try. So I tried it and Oh my gosh I loved it. I instantly saw s difference in my hair! I have been using Joico for 2 months now and I won't use anything else now.

So then after finding this brand that I love and will continue to use got me thinking about other things that I am brand loyal to and why I am willing to pay the extra money for them. So here is a short list of some of my "Brands"

1) Shampoo and conditioner: Joico Balancing $11-13 a bottle, My hair is soft, full, not greasy and not frizzy=me happy and not having to spen a lot of time on my hair!
2) Jeans: GAP $35-$65 Jeans are really hard for me to find that actually fit my body. I have a smaller waist and wider hips so I am willing to pay a little extra for my jeans because I like them to fit.
3) Make-up: I use Clinique. $14-$24. I have sensitive skin and Clinique has been the only skin care system that doesn't make it worse.
4) Bath Products: I use Victoria Secret body wash, lotion, and body splash. $8-$10 I love the scents and I love that my skin is soft and smooth!
5) Coke: I Love Coke! Pepsi is to sweet

Are you brand loyal? If so What are some of your favorite brands?

No comments: