Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cooking Light!

Ok in my pervious post I talked about the "Cooking Light: Holiday cookbook" and I must say after spending about an hour looking through it my mouth started to water! I haven't tried any of the recipes but man they sure do look good!

couple of cool things about this cookbook:
*Provides you with full menu +additional options for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, dinner for two and more!
* It has a section with recipes to make jams, syrups, cookies and more to use as gifts. It also give recommendations on how to wrap and package the items you make!
* It has an appetizer, side dish, main dish, breads, soups and salads, vegetarian and dessert sections.
* There is a Holiday Entertaining section. Basically your personal party planner with menu, entertaining and decorating ideas!
* The recipes use normal ingredients non of that fake butter stuff. The quantity is what is different compared to the original recipes!

I am seriously in love with this book I am sure everything will taste fabulous! You can get it now on Amazon for as little as $1.99 used. Yes I will be buying mine tonight! I know I will get a lot of use out of it.

If you own this book let me know what you think of it and how you have used it!

No comments: