Monday, June 7, 2010

20 Weeks update...



I am a few days behind again on posting. Oops. Anyways, at my Ultrasound last week the doctor told me that the baby weighs almost 1 pound and is about 7 inches long.

This past week and a half or so I have REALLY started to notice this baby get all up in my ribs and stretch out and kick up into my lungs. I get winded doing the simplest tasks (like walking up the stairs) that I used to be able to do fine before baby.

I have also been having problems sleeping. REALLY ALREADY....UGH. I get hot really easily because the air circulation sucks in our house, yes it is a brand new house, but that is another story. I have also noticed that my feet and hands fall asleep really easily and my feet are swelling sometimes. All of these wake me up in the middle of the night. So I have been feeling a lot more tired come 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon.

I am really enjoying being able to feel the baby move! It's my favorite part of being pregnant! Jason and I are also staring to work on names....Any suggestions? There are so many of them out there.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am nervous about getting on the scale. I have been trying so hard to keep my weight down and in control, but I feel like the baby has gotten really big over the past 5 weeks since my last doctors appointment. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I hope to be getting to the pool a lot over the next few weeks. The boys love it and it relieves a lot of the pressure in my lower back.

I am really excited for this baby! I am having so much fun looking at little girl things! I have been trying to decide on bedding and the colors I want to do in the nursery. I found a set at The Land of Nod which is the kid/baby section of Crate and Barrel. I absolutely love it...I think. I like that is is girly without being really babyish. I also love the fact that it has purple, pink, orange and green in it! The only thing that I am not happy about is the price. The cool thing about this site is if you request swatches they will send them to you free of charge. So they are sending me some, and that way I can take the fabric to the store to see if I can't find something similar and then my mom and I can just make the bedding. I really only want to make the bumper, bed skirt and blanket. I am fine with buying sheets and throws at the store because they are more reasonable price wise.
Let me know your opinion about the bedding!

Well that about does it for now

No comments: