Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's A Girl!!!

Today I had m 20 week ultrasound! I totally went in expecting it to be a boy, I mean I was hoping for a girl, but I for sure thought it was going to be a boy. As the tech was doing the measuring part of the ultrasound I was watching the screen hoping for a glimpse or a clue as to whether it was a boy or girl. The tech was measuring the legs and I was thinking "There is nothing there...am I really getting a girl?" After the Tech was done he went and got Jason and the boys who were in the waiting room. The got to see the baby on the screen and Bo was excited! The tech then went on to say that he was 95% sure that it was a little girl. He said he saw nothing during the whole ultrasound that would indicate otherwise! Jason and the boys and I were very excited! The tech gave us 2 photos and we let Bo hold them. He walked out of the hospital saying I gunna have a sisster, one sisster and two sissters. We were like no There is only one sister. He couldn't wrap his head around that there was only one baby in my belly, why would, he he was holding two pictures. He hasn't stopped talking about how he is going to have a sister!

When we got home we called the Grandmas and they are sooo excited. Then I called close friends and other family members and of course posted it on Facebook! Everyone is so excited, I am no longer going to be the only girl! YAY

Now when it comes to babies I think everyone is special and should get a shower. I wouldn't think twice about it when a friend is on her second, third or however many and has a registry and baby shower. However when it's my own, I feel bad. I don't know....People have been telling me not to feel bad esp, since I have never had a girl and therefore have nothing.
So I decided to get over feeling bad and just enjoy the celebrating! So I did go and create a registry at Babies "R" Us. I don't want people to feel like they have to get anything because you so don't have to. I did the registry so that people know the room theme, colors etc.. There are a few things on there that we do really "Need" and then there are some things that would be fun to have or just make life easier now that we will have 3 kids.

Here is the link to the registry for those of you who have asked.

Ahhh I am so excited!!!

No comments: