Monday, June 7, 2010

Deep Covered Baker Placed on STOP SELL LIST...


I had some important information regarding the Deep Covered Baker that I needed to share with you. Effective June 15, 2010 The White Deep Covered Baker will be placed on the STOP SELL LIST until further notice. Due to the high demand over the past year the manufacturers can not keep up with production for this amazing product. ALSO, Effective July 1, 2010 The Cranberry Deep Covered Baker will be available for HOST's ONLY.

If you have wanted the Deep Covered Baker NOW is the time to get it! I am offering a 10% discount on your order. If you want the WHITE Deep Covered Baker I need to have your order NO LATER THAN June 15. If you want the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker I will be taking orders for them until June 30th. If you are a past host that is 20% off!!! In order to get the 10% off you need to respond to this email, call me, comment on this post or Facebook me!!! Order 2 or more Deep Covered Bakers are Receive another 10% OFF!!! PLUS with your purchase of the Deep Covered Baker receive a FREE Deep Covered Baker Cookbook!!!

If you are interested in getting the Deep Covered Baker for FREE I have a few June and July dates available, contact me for available dates.

No comments: