Thursday, June 24, 2010

23 Weeks!

Today marks 23 weeks! Nothing has really changed from last week as far as how I am feeling. I have realized though that I need to drink more water, esp with it being so hot out. Other than that I am feeling great! I have a Doctors appointment on Monday and then I will have one the end of July and then I will be getting a new Doctor when we move. That means I will probably get another ultrasound! YAY!

In other news, Jason and I have been packing each room a little every night. I think we are going to need a few more boxes. =) Our goal is to have the house completely packed by the first week of August, that way we can take that last week we are here and try and do a few things in the local area that we have been wanting to do. We will also have Joel's birthday party that last week. So since we are gone for 3 weeks in July we are trying to do much as possible before we leave. To help us do that as of July 1st our direct TV will be put into suspension. Which means we are still customers but we are not paying for service while we are moving and packing. Once we figure out where we will be living the we will reactivate service. Plus, we are really not going to have time to watch much TV while we are trying to get all this stuff done. It will also save us a little money in the meantime.

So around here we are just packing and getting things ready for the big move!

No comments: