Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This weeks activities...

This week has already been a crazy one. The weekend was relaxing though, we did absolutely nothing except catch up on sleep. It was the first weekend in a long time where we were not entertaining, making dinner for someone, traveling some where, or have any type of commitment at all! As a family we needed this weekend to rest up and get energized again.

Here it is Tuesday and I feel like I need another two days to re-energize. I have a feeling though that the next 6-8 weeks will be kinda crazy and busy. We are doing as much as we can to minimize the stress of moving. However yesterday was very stressful for me. The day started out fine everyone was in a good mood, I was able to get a few things done around the house and I was able to run some errands. Then once nap time came everything took a turn for the worse. Bo wasn't listening, Joel kept getting out of bed, I was starting to get a headache and the baby was sitting on a nerve that was sending shooting pains down the back of my leg. That made it hard to get things done. Things just got worse from there. I was stressing about all that needed to be done the next few weeks. I was trying to finish up making some baby blankets and my sewing machine was acting up. Then I made dinner and the rice was over cooked. Then, I was trying to clean my bathroom and Bo decides to write on the wall with permanent marker. By this time dinner is not sitting well in my stomach and I feel like throwing up. On top of it all I was still extremely tired. So I decided to go to bed early.

Today was much better except I woke up with a stiff sore neck from sleeping on it wrong. I am still tired but not irritated. We'll see how the rest of the day goes...=) I have been working on laundry all day and now it is time for the boys to take a nap. I think I may have to take a small one as well! Then I can focus on making dinner and doing some more packing this evening while Jason and Bo are at Boy Scouts!

Our goal by the end of this week is to have Bo's old bedroom and the guest room completely packed and cleaned. I would also like to have most of the master bedroom packed. I am also going to take the boys to the pool one afternoon, so they can get out of the house. So hopefully i can stay on task and get everything done!

I will work on posting a new menu later tonight!

No comments: