Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jason's Birthday Party Update!!!

I have been planning Jason's birthday party now for two weeks and the time has finally come to actually put things together! I am so excited! About a week about i post a menu but I have since then modified it =)

I ordered the keg today and I pick it up on Friday! I also did the grocery shopping today and tomorrow afternoon I get to start baking some of the dessert. It is going to be hard not to eat any of it till Friday...lol

We are going to have outdoor games, water balloons for the kids, the fire pit going for smores and music playing! It should be a good time to relax and just hang out.

Anyways, here is the revised menu:

Garlic butter Cheeseburgers
Hot dogs
Fresh strawberries w/creamy lime filling
Homemade Au Gratin potatoes
Angie's Baked beans
Cole slaw
Strawberry Spinach Salad

Desserts:
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
Strawberry cobbler
Cinnamon sticky buns
Cheese Cake with fresh strawberries

Drinks:
Keg of Bud
MGD
Killians
Lemonade
Sweet tea
Various soda
Water

If you feel like dropping by feel free we will have plenty of food and drinks!!!

No comments: