Wednesday, April 28, 2010

15 Weeks

This week the baby is the size of a Naval Orange! Other than the back pain that I have constantly I have been feeling good. I was finally able to get a hold of radiology to schedule my ultrasound appoinments, the Kidney and gallbladder were yesterday and then an OB one was today. Yesterday the tech didn't say much other than the results will be sent to my doctor. I am really hoping there is nothing major wrong because if there is my doctor said I may have to do surgery. So fingers crossed if there is something wrong it can be fixed with medicine/diet change etc...

My ultrasound today was uneventful other than getting to take home a picture of the little pumpkin! I was really hoping that they may be able to tell me if it's a boy or girl...but the Tech said she couldn't get a good look of that area. Things were still a little to small.

I have my next actual Doctors visit on Friday. So I should know more about the results of the ultrasounds then. We will also be talking about the diet that I have been on since my ER visit. I am hoping that I can start slowley introducing things back into my diet, like Milk and cheese! It all just depends on what the ultrasound findings are.

Tomorrow I have a Phonix Spouse luncheon to go to, grocery shopping to get done, baking to do for the Pampered Chef Quarters Auction, and prep work to do for the quarters auction tomorrow night! So I have a busy day. I am just happy that I have been feeling better overall and a lot less tired during the day. I still get really tired come 7 or 8 in the evening but for the most part I can get stuff done during the day!

Anyways, I will let you all know how things go on Friday!

No comments: