Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

Today I woke up really tired, I even went to bed a little earlier than I usually do but I was still tired and had no motivation to do anything. Last night Jason and I worked on folding all the clean laundry, which was about 7 or 8 loads that we got washed over the past two days! So this morning I put it all in laundry baskets and now it is ready to be taken up stairs and be put away. I took a few things upstairs on my way to go shower and while I was in my room I was like "man I really need to dust". See, Joel somehow managed to rip the curtain rod out of our wall so my curtains were sitting there needing to be hung back up, so I had a ton of sunlight coming into my room and it showed me that probably 2 or 3 months worth of dust was waiting to be cleaned. So I grabbed my rag and windex and went to work. Once I got done dusting and cleaning off the dresser and end tables I changed the linens, put some clothes away and went through a few more things for the yard sale. So now my room is all shinny and clean! I just need to vacuum and bring the yard sale stuff down to the garage. My hope is that tonight, while Jason is working at the Blues game, I can focus on finishing that up and then get to work on pricing garage sale stuff. I am going to make it a goal to not go anywhere, turn the tv on, or "play" on the computer till I get this stuff accomplished!
So here is my list to do tonight and this weekend: (Hopefully I can do most of it tonight)
vacuum bedroom
bring yard sale stuff to the garage
finish putting away laundry
straighten up my bathroom
price yard sale stuff
and of course I need to do the dishes!

Things that need spring cleaning:
the boys closets
the guest room
the linen closet
kitchen appliances
front of kitchen cupboards
wash door handles and windows
(I hope to be working on these over the weekend and next week as well!)

What are some things that you do for Spring cleaning? Do you have any tips or tricks that you use?

Anyways, if you don't see me online very much over the next few days that means I am getting things in order around the house (which is good for me) and you should just call or text me if you need to get a hold of me!
Ta Ta for now!

No comments: