Friday, April 30, 2010

UltraSound findings...

Today I had my 15 week doctors appointment. The baby is doing well and it's heartbeat is 153! I was able to discuss with my Doctor the finding from the renal ultrasounds that I had done earlier this week. Good News....Everything came back normal, no fluids, stones or masses! YAY! I am so thanksful. She said that the back pain that I continuously have is probably pregnancy related. I guess it really is true that Every pregnancy is different! She said that she wants me to go to physical therapy once a week to have my back stretched out to keep the pain down to a minimum, but I told her it would be really hard for me to do that because that would require Jason to take time off each week so he could watch the boys for me to go. So then she said that I should go buy a pregnancy yoga video that I could do at home 3-4 times a week! Score, I will do that! So now the search begins for a video that has both the streching and fitness yoga on one dvd. Figure I can kill two birds with one stone.

Couple other things, I am very happy that I am able to start eating real food again! She did say that I probably did have a gallbladder attack that weekend I went to the ER, but things look back to normal. She did say to take it easy on fatty, greasy foods, but I can start eating dairy again! YAY, I can handle the no greasy food but I am missing my dairy!
I am also very proud of myself when it comes to weight, I have only gained about 3/4 of a pound! But I still have about 3 more pounds to gain before I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight, so that makes me very happy! I am hoping that with continued diet monitering and moderation and now that I am going to be doing yoga and yoga fitness 3-4 times a week that I can maintian a low weight gain!

My next appointment will be to find out the sex of the baby!!! I am so excited!!! But I sitll have like 3-4 weeks!

No comments: