Saturday, April 17, 2010

Night and Day from Hell....

Friday was the first day of our yard sale and it went really well! I was extremely exhausted though Friday night. We went to Jasons vollyball game and then went to Thips Thai for dinner, because I was to tired to cook. I got Pad Thai and a Thai ice tea and all of us split an order of crab rangoon. After we finished eating I started to not feel good. I thought maybe I had just eaten to much and needed to digest it a bit. That was not the case. We came home and I was feeling like CRAP....I had major stomach pain and back pain. I tried to sleep but it was very difficult, it felt like something was eating the inside of my stomach and that was causing back pain from my lower back all the way up to my shoulder blades....Not fun. it hurt to lay down, it hurt to sit up....frankly it just hurt. I hurt more than Labor when I had the boys. Needless to say I did not sleep very well last night. This morning, I got up and showered. I stepped out of the shower and asked Jason to get me some OJ (the only thing that calms my stomach) and before he could put his feet on the floor I was over the toilet vomiting. My stomach was still in knots and my back was hurting even more because I did not sleep well.
I mosey on over to the garage sale and still feel like crap, but for those of you who know me being sick was not going to stop me. It should but it didn't. I help get the yard sale going and then just sit down manning the money station, all the while enduring the excruciating pain. Finally around noon I was starting to break down because I was in sooooo much pain, and my friends finally convinced me to go lay down and they were going to call Jason. Because I wouldn't....Do you think I'm stubborn? Jason get's there a little after 2:00 and takes me to the ER. While there they did some blood work and took a urine sample. While we were waiting for the lab to process everything they gave me a shot to ease the pain. I felt like a NEW woman! The pain was gone and I was able to relax. Exhaustion soon set in. The doc finally comes back and says that My gallbladder levels were elevated. So they diagnosed me with abdominal irritability and possible gall-stones. They put me on a NO dairy, fat, creamy, spicey diet and told me eat lots of fiber to clean all my systems. They also prescribed me Tylenol with codeine in it.
I am supposed to follow up with my doc on Monday or Tuesday. They are still going to do the ultra-sounds of my kidneys to make sure I don't have kidney stone....I hope not...
SOOO needless to say I think the Thai food put me over the edge, I guess my body can't handle certain things right now.

Anyways, please pray that this diet will help clear things out and that the pain goes away, because it is so unbearable. I must say that through all this Jason and the boys did great! They helped me out a lot and Bo is very good at empathy! I love my boys and my Husband!

No comments: