Friday, April 23, 2010

Help Whip Cancer Cooking Shows!!!

Happy Spring!
I am so EXCITED to share with you the Help Whip Cancer Pink Products that The Pampered Chef has to offer this year! There is a reusable shopping bag, Pink and white martini glasses, a pink tomato knife just to name a few!
In the month of May if you Host a Help Whip Cancer Cooking show, part of the proceeds will be donated to the cause!
I am looking to FILL my calendar in the month of May with Help Whip Cancer cooking shows! This is a cause that is very important to me and I would like to raise money for the cause. We all know someone who has been affected by this disease.

So to kick things off I am offering you your choice of the Pink Products FREE, when you host a show with me in the month of may. Plus I will provide the cooking ingredients for the recipes we will cook, I will send your invites out for you and I will pamper you and your girlfriends with some yummy food! All you have to do is give me your guest list and I will do ALL the work!!!
The first 4 People to pick a date for the month of May will be entered to win an additional $40 Free in product!!!
If your Guest sales are $500-$1000 then you receive an additional special gift from me!!!
Refer a friend to host their own Help Whip Cancer Cooking show and receive one of our new spices FREE!!!

As you can see we have several GREAT specials going on and I would love to help you get all the free product you want!
Contact me today to schedule your Help Whip Cancer Cooking Show!!!
Andrea Bindewald
www.pamperedchef.biz/abindewald

No comments: