Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling better

Since this past weekends episode, I am feeling much better! My stomach is not in knots and whatever was "eating it" is now gone. My back still hurts and is pretty sore, but that's what the medicine if for right? My diet has changed drastically, I still don't know how I am going to do this. but I must say that since I have cut out dairy, grease, fat, and spicy foods I have not had any stomach pains, which is a huge relief.
I am going to have to sit down and really plan out my meals. I have always done meal planning to some extent, but now I am really going to have to crack the whip. It is a little overwhelming but at least I feel better. If any of you have an recipes that will be good for the while family that are dairy free, low in fat, and aren't spicy or cream based I would love for you to share them with me!
I need to call my doctor today and schedule a follow up appointment and then I have the ultra-sounds this week. So I will know more after I talk to my Doc.
Today I would like to start packing my craft room. I realized we have just over 3 months left here at this Base. I want to be prepared for when it comes time to move. I am going to be huge and prego come August and I just don't want to wait till the last minute to pack everything and then completely stressed out and over exhausted. So I decided to start with things that I can "live without" for a couple months. Besides, I haven't been scrapbooking because I need to order and print pictures and get them organized, I haven't printed any since Joel was born, so maybe I can work on that and then work on my scrapbooks when we get all moved in this fall.
I also need to work on laundry today. I am just going to get it washed and dried and then work on folding it tonight.
That's all for now, I will keep you all posted!

No comments: